Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. is seeking a Diesel Mechanic with a minimum of 2 years experience who is highly motivated, and detail-oriented to join our respected team. Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. is known for our commitment to excellence and award-winning projects. Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. has the best safety record in our industry and we encourage a safe environment. We offer benefits and holiday pay to full-time employees.
- Requirements of the Role:
- A pre-employment physical & drug screen
- Performing physical work such as: climbing, heavy lifting, and carrying
- Obtain a CDL within 90 days of employment
- Maintenance service on Class 8 trucks, trailers, forklifts, & small vehicles.
- Troubleshoot engine performance & mechanical problems
- Conduct annual and routine maintenance of diesel engines
- Perform DOT inspections on trucks & trailers
- Remove/replace major components at the direction of the Maintenance Foreman.
Demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of:
* Engines (gas and diesel), Power train to include differentials
* Transmissions, clutches, drive shafts
* Electrical systems including starters and alternators
* HVAC systems
* Steering systems
* Electronics to include ECM's, ECU's, sensors etc.
* Engine bolt on items such as: turbos, fan clutches, injectors, cooling systems, etc.
* Brake systems including ABS, Suspension systems (spring walking beam and air)
* Hydraulic Systems
* Tire and wheels
After being trained, our expectations are to have a driven individual with the ability to diagnose and repair equipment with little supervision. Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. has a renowned reputation and you will be working with a fantastic team. Please contact us for further information and we look forward to speaking with you.