Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. DOT Consulting Services
Exceed the expectations of our customers by providing quality safety, compliance and regulatory consultation services using a “Commitment to Excellence” by “Going Above and Beyond” ethic.
The Director of Safety for Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. is John Backowski. John has over 34 years in the truck transportation industry and will be the DOT consultant for this service. His career has carried him through driving and training positions in truckload, LTL, parcel package, and heavy haul. Since 1995, John has worked in DOT/OSHA safety and compliance, driver/employee education and development, and State CDL testing. In 2007, he moved to Arizona from Pennsylvania to accept a position as Director of Safety, Compliance & Training with the Arizona Trucking Association. There, he served as a safety, compliance, and training resource for over 300 carrier and allied members of the trucking association, including over 15 heavy haul and rigging members. John was instrumental in writing and developing the Teens and Trucks program, the Defeating Distracted Driving program, and the first ever DATA Q Appeals Board. John serves as a voting member of this board. In September 2012, he came to work for Precision Heavy Haul, Inc. as its Director of Safety. In 2013, John was appointed to the State of Arizona’s Over Dimensional Permit Council (ODPC) by Governor Jan Brewer.
This knowledge and experience allows our customers to receive the most accurate and up-to-date information to improve your safety and compliance programs. Call 623-936-6161 and ask for Consultation Services for a quote.
- Onsite or off site compliance and consulting services
- Safety and compliance program outsourcing – will reduce your personnel costs and allow more efficient handling of your program
- Mock compliance audits
- Driver Qualifications file management
- Equipment Maintenance file management
- DOT compliant drug and alcohol training
- Driver training in defensive driving, pre-trip inspections, fuel economy, distracted driving, more
- Proper preparation for a DATA Q challenge, including the appeals process if available
- Accident Investigation