Precision Heavy Haul takes pride in our commitment to safety by "going above and beyond"!. There’s no job too big or small we haul it all; we feel the same when it comes to safety. No matter how large or small the risk, we approach each job with safety, focus, and awareness.
Precision Heavy Haul continually outshines the competition not only in transportation, but also for having one of the best safety records in the industry. Our drivers are known throughout Arizona, for their expertise, reliability, experience, and trained skills. Our company complies with the appropriate safety and security laws, including those established by OSHA, EPA, DOT, along with State and local agencies.
Precision Heavy Haul believes in giving employees the tools needed to be successful in their respective field. This includes:
• Monthly Safety Meetings
• Various Awards
• Driver with the Most Pride
• Driver of the Year
• Safety Pays program
• Training and Certifying employees
Precision Heavy Haul has received numerous Fleet Safety Awards from SCF, Great West Casualty, and the Arizona Trucking Association. PHH was awarded two consecutive SC&RA Hauling Jobs of the Year!
To begin each year with a “no Incident” mentality, as we work towards this goal employees are required to bring the fundamentals of safety to the job every day. In achieving this common goal, we as a company will assure all risks have been identified and addressed. We expect every employee to set high personal performance standards with safety as a core value.
The Ten Commandments of Teamwork
1. The Team must have purpose
2. The visualization of Team purpose must be held by all Team members
3. You must commit to Team purpose
4. You must know and accept your role within the Team
5. Trust the Team, as you do trust yourself
7. When an issue arises, look first at how you may be contributing to it
8. Never blame
9. Always select the solution that best contributes to the Team purpose
10. Remember: A Team’s strength is in its diversity of knowledge, experience, and personalities